Cycra Powerflow 2010/2011 decals?

I am waiting for My Cycra Powerflow shrouds for the 2010/ 2011 yz450f.

Is anyone running them now and what did you do for decals?

Do off the shelf kits, like One Industries , N-style Factory FX etc fit up with some trimming?

Any Pics would be great.

My graphics guy took the cycra panels and made new templates from them. The shape is not identical, but you can probably get standard ones to fit with a bit of cutting around. The small triangular panel behind the rads from Cycra (under your knees) is identical in shape etc to the standard ones so you don't need these unless you've broken the OEM ones or something. I got them as well but didn't need to.

cycra.jpg

I have special 1 piece graphics for mine as well from www.impulsemx.com

My graphics guy took the cycra panels and made new templates from them. The shape is not identical, but you can probably get standard ones to fit with a bit of cutting around. The small triangular panel behind the rads from Cycra (under your knees) is identical in shape etc to the standard ones so you don't need these unless you've broken the OEM ones or something. I got them as well but didn't need to.

cycra.jpg

Thanks Fraser, that is just the info I needed and a good pic. You would never get off the shelf graphics to fit that sweet.

Great decals by the way...