HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChillyKTM

10/11 450 radiator replacement

7 posts in this topic

Guna have to replace rightside radiator...any good value suggestions ? IMS and Tusk are big price difference but both are reviewed well?? Plus i wana get a smooth fit and be able to use aftermarket braces poss Moose cuz the GYTR braces are crap and the reason i will need to replace it in the first place !!

I have also used Fontana radiator in So Cal...also very quality work
Good to know. Contact info?

I sent a YZ250F radiator to Mylers in very bad condition. Got it back in 3 days for $70. You could tell it wasn't new, but it was dead straight and never leaked.

I will get the contact info for Fontana Radiator and post it up tomorrow.

I have sent them some really waffled up stuff and it comes back straight and not leaking. Price has ranged from 30-80 bucks. I believe the 80 was for 2 rads though.

i have used mylers also they do good work, but it yo go with aft-mkt the braces wont fit. I will say before my i had the gytr braces on every time i wiped it seemed i was wrecking another radiator since i have put the braces on not one prob.