10/11 GYTR Rad Braces are crap !!!

Washed out on a very slow speed right hand turn ( literally just laid the bike down ) would NOT consider it a crash/hard impact of any kind !!

Well The GYTR brace bent like a wire hanger ( basically they are thin stamped alluminum ) !!!

I ran Moose guards on my past 3 Yamahas >>. Flipped, slammed, crashed, rolled down rocky slopes .......you name it , and not a mm of bend ..... a waste of cash and does anyone know of another co making good braces for my 2011 450 ???

Does Moose not make any yet?

check out uni-biker rad braces .i got them on my 11 and are bad ass. you can get to the choke with them on and they are a cage and a brace.i got the blue ones .

check out uni-biker rad braces .i got them on my 11 and are bad ass. you can get to the choke with them on and they are a cage and a brace.i got the blue ones .

There's a choke on the 2011's?!?

Works connection "CAGES" are the best I have used.......NOT the works connection stamped metal ones.

yes there is a choke and if u turn it it adjusts the idle.yes its on front of motor.

ill say it again check out uni-biker there a brace and cage all in one.

Unibiker looks Cobby to me.

I dont like the stamped pieces in the front. The Works connection aluminum Rods are much cleaner....In my opinion of course.

Works connection "CAGES" are the best I have used.......NOT the works connection stamped metal ones.

I've been happy with these as well. The problem is WC only makes them for a few bikes.