HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cnacc

cheating

83 posts in this topic

Why not just post something! Like where you are riding this weekend. Invite someone. :)

I am riding in Daniel Boone forest this weekend. S-Tree campground. PM me if anyone wants to hook up.

TT is great! :D :D

I am going to be working this weekend if someone wants to come by and look thru the chapparral catalog or the new Mack's Prairie Wings catalog. :)

Oh yeah, FSMX at the fairgrounds Monday night.

Hoss

I have a feeling Admin is going to step in and remove all the "post count" numbers next to everyones name if needless posting continues.

Im not saying not to do it anymore, Im just saying if they do remove the post count then I can say "Told you so!" rude.gif

Why would they remove the Post count? It's kinda fun to see how much time people spend on the computer rather than out on their bikes. I'm pretty sure once I get my '04 450F that I will be posting less and riding more.

Some goofy guy accused me of trying to "get my count up" one day. Funny thing was that I have been a member on TT twice as long and he had twice as many post. (pot calling kettle black thing)

Is there some kind of "ego pump" I'm missing here about a large number of posts? Is it sorta like how many woman you've had carnel knowlege with? He He He.

Let's get back to the real issues boys...like 'what's the best kinda oil'