Kingsley Reservoir Hood River Camping

Oregon

Any one camp here? I ride up there a few times a year but have never been to this part of the trails. Any one tell me about it? Is it a good place to take the family? We normally do a few trips to Mcubbins Gulch every summer, looking to spread our wings and camp at different places this summer and ride our bikes and quads.

Thanks.

X2 on camping info for this area. Been meaning to get down here and check it out. 30' FW toyhauler not afraid of dirt/gravel roads....

Hey Jessie, i have not camped there but ridden through many times. Seems like it would be a good place to camp. Lots of quads near the lake but a mile from it nothing (typical) so should be good. Real nice area. Lots of areas to camp, seems pretty well organized. Should be pretty EZ to drive any rig / camper to. I's say go for it. :ride:

Looks like this and lots of spaces...

37415138.jpg

There is a camping fee. Call HR County Forestry Dept for more info: 541 387 6888.

Hey Jessie, i have not camped there but ridden through many times. Seems like it would be a good place to camp. Lots of quads near the lake but a mile from it nothing (typical) so should be good. Real nice area. Lots of areas to camp, seems pretty well organized. Should be pretty EZ to drive any rig / camper to. I's say go for it. :ride:

Looks like this and lots of spaces...

37415138.jpg

Thanks Kelly, i was expecting it to look like that, we always stay away from this end of the trails.

its a pretty good campground and alot of good trails near by, It can get pretty crowded and the back of the campground gets filled with drunken quad tards! I usualy take a few in our group and take up a few good spots just aboute were kellys picture was taken.

its nice , good swimming and alot of fun for the kids. get a little windy sometimes to stake your tents down, or chase them wichever you perfer.