2012 wr

Yep, the WR has been Australia's top selling bike for quite a few years now. They have got the formula pretty well nailed but I will be disappointed if they don't bring a descent update for 2012. I owned a couple of used WR's and obviously they're a solid bike but when it comes to the brand new market, the ageing Japanese bikes just don't stack up to the likes of KTM and Husaberg

:smirk::confused:

Yep, the WR has been Australia's top selling bike for quite a few years now. They have got the formula pretty well nailed but I will be disappointed if they don't bring a descent update for 2012. I owned a couple of used WR's and obviously they're a solid bike but when it comes to the brand new market, the ageing Japanese bikes just don't stack up to the likes of KTM and Husaberg

Agree that KTM makes a great bike but if you have to buy parts they cost about 25% more money then Jap! Where are the pictures of the 2012 WR 450?

Agree that KTM makes a great bike but if you have to buy parts they cost about 25% more money then Jap! Where are the pictures of the 2012 WR 450?

Yeah that's the only downside. I'm surprised we still haven't heard anything from Yamaha, considering most other 2012 models have broken cover. I have a feeling I know why...

That said, I'm still not convinced that the image of the 2012 model based on the YZF floating around is a photoshop. We may not see it in 2012 but here's to hoping it bears some truth...