2012 wr

It would not suprise me to see yamaha discontinue the WR/F line altogether.

Its yz counterpart has, as far as Ive seen, always out sold it, and right now the big 5 aren't exactly seeing record sales.

This (clearly) is just speculation and a guess on my part, I am not a high up Yamaha employee :ride:

It would not suprise me to see yamaha discontinue the WR/F line altogether.

Its yz counterpart has, as far as Ive seen, always out sold it, and right now the big 5 aren't exactly seeing record sales.

This (clearly) is just speculation and a guess on my part, I am not a high up Yamaha employee?

I don't like your speculation.... Why would you say such a mean thing? ?

Can you waltz upstairs and ask the honchos what is going on with the fuel injected street legal WR for 2012. :ride:

I don't like your speculation.... Why would you say such a mean thing? ?

Can you waltz upstairs and ask the honchos what is going on with the fuel injected street legal WR for 2012. :ride:

Fuel injected yes?, street legal no:bonk:

Yeah, economy is tuff, investment in a new wr isnt likely IMO. And do they sell that many WR's anyway? They should since by all/most accounts are pretty rock solid.

The FI models in the yz version are heavier so I'm not sure I want to add to an already heavy bike on the WR.

I like the bike..I do wish it had a 6th gear though..they can keep FI.

Yeah, economy is tuff, investment in a new wr isnt likely IMO. And do they sell that many WR's anyway? They should since by all/most accounts are pretty rock solid.

The FI models in the yz version are heavier so I'm not sure I want to add to an already heavy bike on the WR.

I like the bike..I do wish it had a 6th gear though..they can keep FI.

Unfortunately (for you) yes on FI, but no sixth gear on the 2012 - will still be a five speed.:ride: