Roll call for Prescott, AZ ?

Hello AZ,

Who all is going up to Presott this weekend?

Everything sounds great and we are really looking forward to it.

My roster reads:

#85 Dave S, 00 yz426

#281 Cory, 00 yz80

#20 Josh, 00 yz125

Step up and say hi if you see me there, I am always looking for new people to ride/race with.

Dave S

Hey Dave, we'll be there and I know a bunch of the other AZOTMX club members plan to race also. Heard a guy talking about it at Speedworld last Sunday. He said they brought in a bunch of nice dirt and sifted all of it to get every rock out. I like the sound of that! :D FYI, I emailed the promoters and they said they will have open sign ups all day on Saturday during practice.

#36 with yellow backgrounds Paul, 01 YZ250F

#25 Doug, 96 CR125

#220 Dan, 97 YZ80

My sons Doug and Dan will be riding the novice 125 and 80 class respectively. I'll be in the AZOTMX amateur class. We're going up Saturday and might practice a little, just depends on when we get up there. Supposed to be 82 degrees on Sunday - sweet! :)

Not sure if G-Man will be there or not. I think he is a little gunshy after trying to catch me at Speedworld practice last Sunday. :D Come on G, you can do it!!!

Originally posted by Paul in AZ:

Not sure if G-Man will be there or not. I think he is a little gunshy after trying to catch me at Speedworld practice last Sunday. :) Come on G, you can do it!!!

&%$#@! I was toying with ya just like a cat toys with an injured mouse! :D

btw I just might make it, havta fix a fork seal, might be leaving today!

G-Man