01 YZ426 For Sale Clean , Adult owned

2001 YZ426F FOR SALE- 5 WEEKS OLD

SEPERATION AND MOVING EXPENSES FORCES SALE.

RODE FOUR TIMES ON OPEN PRACTICE,GREAT SHAPE, RUNS PERFECT, DON’T WANT TO SELL,NEED THE CASH IS TOTALLY STOCK EXCEPT FOR RENTHAL BARS AND PRO-GRIP GEL GRIPS. HAVE ALL TOOLS AND MANUALS

$6000.00 NEW, BUY THIS ONE FOR $4400.00

PARTIAL TRADES CONSIDERED

NO DELIVERY, NO PERSONAL CHECKS

616-647-3020 LEAVE MESSAGE

BIKE IS LOCATED IN GRAND RAPIDS

E-MAIL TIMAVE1@HOME.COM

CMON GUYS THIS IS A DEAL OF A LIFETIME! NEED TO SELL ASAP! AM MOVING TO ARIZONA, MAKE ME A OFFER I CANT REFUSE!

[This message has been edited by thumpertim (edited 05-29-2001).]

I would not go any lower. Right now no one has cash around, I am going through the same thing here trying to sell 2 seadoo's.

Be patient you will get your asking $. Sorry you got to sell it, but definitely understand about those ex'ssss

thumpertim -

Have you advertised it in Cycle News yet? Much larger audience than here. Should be snapped right up.

Very good price. You might also list on on www.traderonline.com. It's free and I've sold a couple bikes there. Also get a pic and if you don't have a place to put it on the web I'd ne happy to slap it on my site for you. You can link your ad to a pic on another site...

great deal, sorry I already have one. should sell quick for the $

Originally posted by Ga426owner:

great deal, sorry I already have one. should sell quick for the $

yeah well only had two inquiries in two weeks, and no body has any money.. i started at 4995 and nothing, i wont go any lower

I already have it on cycle trader, still no bites

Might want to try selling it on E-bay, I just bought a bike on E-bay and the deal went fine. Great Price on a Great Bike.

Dang! Wish I had my '01 KX 250 sold and I would pick this up from you. Good price...

Oh well.

G.

I'm iterested and currently looking. Send me a email. logg_63@yahoo.com

"adult owned" always cracks me up. i'm not sure i qualify as one, but i'm 31 and i know that fact has nothing to do with how i use my bike. a 90' tabletop is still a big jump no matter your age!

------------------

will pattison

racer, engineer

www.ignitioninc.com