07 YZ450f newbie

Does UFO have a complete plastic kit in black available for the '07?. I've searched extensively yesterday & couldn't find it. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Roger

Thanks a lot Schpenxel!, I'm kind of set with UFO if I can get it, but ultimately will consider other brands.

Thanks a lot Schpenxel!, I'm kind of set with UFO if I can get it, but ultimately will consider other brands.

Don't be afraid to look into OEM replacement Yamaha plastics too. If I remember correctly the OEM plastics are not too much more than aftermarkets. It's the OEM decals that are BIG money !

Don't be afraid to look into OEM replacement Yamaha plastics too. If I remember correctly the OEM plastics are not too much more than aftermarkets. It's the OEM decals that are BIG money !

Very true.. I just looked up some prices for my 2001 for OEM plastics and they're pretty cheap.. about $50 for front and rear fender total, rear side covers were about $20 a piece. Only thing really expensive was the radiator side covers. They were like $50 a piece.

Very true.. I just looked up some prices for my 2001 for OEM plastics and they're pretty cheap.. about $50 for front and rear fender total, rear side covers were about $20 a piece. Only thing really expensive was the radiator side covers. They were like $50 a piece.

So far, though, they aren't available in black...:ride:

Details, details...

Hope this helps:

Tucker Rockey Offroad 2011:

mhpy80.jpg