You Da' Man.....JD !!!

I just wanted to say that last week I finally got the right combo with the JD kit. Not that it took too long....I only tried two set-ups and it's now beutifully dialed. Took it out into the street the other day and had a dang hard time keeping the front tire on the ground. I used to read peoples post's about the kit and honestly I thought they were a little full of $h1T.....I am now a believer!!!! I also cut the grey wire which I have to say I was a little reluctant to do since I only trail ride. I didn't think I would like having my timing like the YZ however it seems to have smoothed (is that a word??? It is now !!!) out my 1/8-1/2 throttle ALOT. By the way the combo that ended up working for me is red needle, #3, 165 MJ. I took it up to the mountains the other day and it ran great. Best since I've owned it. Couldn't believe the torque difference. Thanks James !! Chuck :D:)

what pilot are you using also what bike is this on and what mods does it have. What elevation and temp are you at, I am going to try and get my wr 450 dialed in this weekend i am close but want to see what else i can get out of it. :)

if it works that good help me do mine!!!

sjw,

come over and take mine for a spin in the street and see how it is....it might not be any better than the tuning you have. All I know is that it's better than it's ever been. I would be more than happy to help out....not that I really know what I'm doing, but I'll show you how I established my set-up.

Bigd450,

I have the stock pilot, the only things I goofed with were the items included in the kit. Also its a WR 450 with all the free stuff..(grey wire, throttle stop, air box baffle and GYT-R insert. Hope this helps. Chuck