08 WR450F. letting it go

Sorry to say, but I'm going to put the bike up for sale. I just am having trouble finding time to ride it. Maybe someone on this forum could get more out of it. Ill post in the FORSALE section. Its also on cycletrader web site. THANKS

Any takers? No offers?

SC is a serious hike from CO, but I passed this along to a buddy of mine who's shopping for one after riding mine.

Sure wish I could take you up on that, but I'd have some splainin to do with 3 450s. I have an 03 450 with lots of go fast goodies that runs perfectly, but I'd really like to get an aluminum frame version.

Come on. You know you want one! Thanks

Looks like the scammers have gotten hold of the ad. Anyone else get oddly worded responses to ads or can pay Only via PayPal? Thanks

Aww c'mon, all they want is $100 in a cashiers check from you so that they can verify the validity of your account after which they'll with pleasure send you the remainder of the monies owed plus $150 extra for validating your account! Awaiting reply from you!

Bad part is, they keep doing it so it must work.

My Guy states "I love being doing transactions win PayPal information course its safety from does scammed. I hope you understand me? "..... ummm yeah..loud and clear

good luck on your sale man :ride: i've had my 07 posted on a bunch of different sites for 3k for the past 2 years :lol:

good luck on your sale man :ride: i've had my 07 posted on a bunch of different sites for 3k for the past 2 years :lol:

What? You should email me modd45@hotmail.com

I need a wr450

What? You should email me modd45@hotmail.com

I need a wr450

probably take to much to get it to you... your quite a ways away

Last year my brother got 4000.00 for his 07 WR

FYI: Price has been reduced on cycletrader.com

I'd buy that. Bikes like that won't last long for sale up here. Shipping to Seattle for free, right? :lol:

probably take to much to get it to you... your quite a ways away

Just so happens that my parents are buying a new rig somewhere near sacremento this week coming up. Where in Cali are you? I have cash to send down with the folks!

I can't find any WR's for sale here in BC.

Sorry for hijacking your thread SC i moved it to PM :ride:

Are you guys saying that you can't get 3K out of an 07? I'm looking at one for $3,500.00 ....clean with about 1000 miles. Whadua think? Too much?

Are you guys saying that you can't get 3K out of an 07? I'm looking at one for $3,500.00 ....clean with about 1000 miles. Whadua think? Too much?

i've got probably close to 3k miles on mine and it's not that clean but with the 500 extra you could make it yours with what color plastics and graphics you wanted. A lot of hop ups though