Holeshot1982

TT APP not working lately?

Question

I'm I the only that can no longer get a connection to the TT app on my iPhone AND iPad? I was just starting to love that app and get use to using it. What's the deal?

22 answers to this question

Yeah, hasn't worked for me for about a week now, wish a admin would reply to let us know what's going on...

Same here...It worked fine for a few weeks on my Droid Incredible...now nothing. I tried uninstall & reinstall but appears to have the same release as what I already had.

hasn't worked recently on ipod touch either. "there appears to be a connection issue between your device and Thumpertalk. please try again"

^^ thats what mine has said ever since ive downloaded it, its never worked for me.

I think the latest round of forum upgrades broke hte app functionality.

Why hasn't a MOD responded to this thread???

Mostly b/c mods have no control over anything but enforcing the site rules. To report technical issues, use the suggestion box on the "general" tab. We just don't look for technical issues randomly on the site. I just happened to find this after it's been up for days. It helps to put stuff in the right spot if you want the right people to see it. :ride:

I know that these apps were screwing with site functionality, we filed tickets with vbulletin and since I'm not in charge of the technology, that's the extent of what I know at this point.

I think the latest round of forum upgrades broke hte app functionality.

Other way around.

Mostly b/c mods have no control over anything but enforcing the site rules. To report technical issues, use the suggestion box on the "general" tab. We just don't look for technical issues randomly on the site. I just happened to find this after it's been up for days. It helps to put stuff in the right spot if you want the right people to see it. :ride:

I know that these apps were screwing with site functionality, we filed tickets with vbulletin and since I'm not in charge of the technology, that's the extent of what I know at this point.

That's good to know what's happening. I was gonna start a thread in the "suggestion box" but found this thread already going using the search button :lol:

Wish we had something new for a update, in such a short time, I grew fond of that app!! :thumbsup:

And BTW I didn't want to post for a tech issue if it was only me, hence why I posted this here.

I can go through the first three steps of putting up a post but it doesn't let me actually post it

I'm sure you're all aware, but it's really really really annoying that the app sends me to page 1 of 3000 when I link in through the notifications. Can this be fixed please?

The app is taking forever to load on android. I've deleted and reinstalled it twice, not helping.

Ok, it's the "unread content" thread in particular. Not loading at all or taking like a full minute.