** Utah ride, Saturday (30th) before Labor Day **

Can't get enough of this area... we now have mapped out the trails going from Kirkman Hollow all the way over to the 2nd water trail in Spanish Fork Canyon (near Diamond Fork). We're going to ride it again this Saturday the 30th. Everyone's invited. We're expecting around a dozen riders so far... this will be an opportunity to meet some fellow TT members.

Here are the directions and ride details:

Take the UT-77 exit, exit number 263 off I-15 towards MAPLETON/SPRINGVILLE. Go left off the interstate exit. Follow this road all the way to an unusual 3 way intersection. Turn right. You should be on Hobble Creek Drive. When you get to the mouth of the canyon, be sure to take the south fork (turn right). Here's the link to the map...

http://www.dsidata.net/hobblecreek.bmp

We will be about 8-10 miles up the canyon on the right side of the road. I'm driving a white dodge with a KTM in the back.

Should be a great ride, guessing around 50-60 miles. We'll be meeting around 7:15am, ride starts at 7:45am (anyone after 7:45am will get left behind). See ya there.

Chris - this would probably be a very good ride to carry some extra gas... I'm going to take an extra couple quarts just in case. We'll likely go 60-70+ miles. This time instead of riding all over looking for the trails, we'll get into the 2nd water loop and ride the whole thing.

- Eric

So far we have 7 confirmed riders (3 DRZs, 1 YZ, 1 KTM, 2 WRs) and a couple more possibles. Must not be any CRFs in Utah ?.

You're all welcome. Come if you can.

My bro-in-law will be coming and we both ride WR's. :D With Chris, that evens up the number of blue bikes with the yellow bikes... :D

The ride I have planned will go around 65-70 miles. I'd guess we'll finish around 2:30pm... BUT... Steve is planning to leave early. Probably around noon. If you need to leave early, the two of you could bail out and ride back together.

:cry:I think my rides are very limited now. Next friday I am in San Jose and all my Saturdays are commited for Sept and Oct (Hunting Season ?)

My next scheduled ride is the first Friday in November to Moab. :D

I am going to try to take the bike up to Boise on one of my work trips, but I am not sure when yet.

Thanks for the thought though.