2010 Pro Circuit cams

I've been thinking about some pro circuit cams in my 2010 YZ450F and the pictures i've seen don't have a decompression device on them that I can see. Do they have one? I can't imagine they don't but i'm just making sure.

Yeah, You are right, there is no De-comp device included. I just bought A set of Pro Circuit Cams and built a 2010 engine.

What you need to do is switch the device from your stock cams in to the PC Cams, It is not very difficult, The drillings etc are there for it.

Yeah, You are right, there is no De-comp device included. I just bought A set of Pro Circuit Cams and built a 2010 engine.

What you need to do is switch the device from your stock cams in to the PC Cams, It is not very difficult, The drillings etc are there for it.

Thanks, sounds simple enough. How did the engine turn out, I'm also looking for some suggestions to build an all out dune terror bike.

most of the cams being produced are for mx if your building a dune bike you want something different our super cross package is smooth and makes better power than most of the factory bikes .it sounds like you want somthing closer to what we offer for dirt track.

most of the cams being produced are for mx if your building a dune bike you want something different our super cross package is smooth and makes better power than most of the factory bikes .it sounds like you want somthing closer to what we offer for dirt track.

In the sand I tend to run on the top end of the rpm range. You don't really lug in the sand if you're riding hard. What would you suggest?

That sounds like a good package, definitely need all you can get for that power robbing sand.