HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamie_mckown

YZ brake hose

10 posts in this topic

Fast Line makes a awsesome CR style brake line for the YZ400/426.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

Jamie, I just received my last week. Sorry, I don't have the part# on me, but just tell whoever you order from \

front - Fastline YZ cable w/ CR routing

rear is standard YZ cable

BOIT-

I just picked up the Fast-Line cable but Im not sure it has the braided reinforced line. Is this some thing you have to purchase extra ? :CONFUSED

------------------

Two-Wheel Thrill!

I just ordered mine today. Thanks for the input. Yes the braided line should be part of the assembly. Any high quality brake line will be braid reinforced. I have experience with the auto versions and the difference is unbelievable. I hope the same holds true for the bike. Once again, thanks everybody!

The CR style is several inches shorter which is claimed to require less lever pressure for braking. To take advantage of this, a braided or reinforced line is needed.