How much did you pay for your new bike "out the door"?

Dealership in Altus, OK. Been about a month.

Sounds like a good deal for 6.5K. I would be all over it for that price.

Same here. CA has high sales tax, but still, that's $663 less than I paid. :)

the price here in denmark for a yz450f 2011 is 12300 us $:/

i just payed 6464 + prep & it came out to 6850 o.t.d, drove a few hours for it but it was worth it & its the w/r/b one.

Bought mine for 9700 here in Canada. It's a 2011 YZ450F Limited Edition (black, white and red) with GYTR folding leavers, exhaust, high performance air filter/air box. had a $1000 rebate on it and they threw in the EFI electronic adjusting tool which goes for 400.

I think I got a steal on this and very happy with my purchase.

I feel bad about wadding up a new bike...but it is still worth it. I'll never buy a used race bike again.

I feel bad about wadding up a new bike...but it is still worth it. I'll never buy a used race bike again.

Yeah, I've only bought three new motocross bikes in my life (including my 2011), but there's something about a new one. You know what it's been through, when it was serviced, and you don't have any suprises.

You do pay a premium, but oh well.

Dealership in Altus, OK. Been about a month.

Sounds like a good deal for 6.5K. I would be all over it for that price.

I guess I will go pick it up Tuesday cause he is not in on Mondays. I will still have my 2010 YZ450F that has 55 Hrs. on it. I wont be riding this 2011 YZ450 that I will be picking up on Tuesday until like January or February when there is a nice day.

I just dont know about keeping up two 4-strokes. Be kinda of an ongoing thing and take up a lot of time and be kinda expensive in a way but will be nice to have the 2010 around for a practice bike though.

Yeah, I've only bought three new motocross bikes in my life (including my 2011), but there's something about a new one. You know what it's been through, when it was serviced, and you don't have any suprises.

You do pay a premium, but oh well.

I have only bought 6 new ones in my life. 94 KX 125, 2003 YZ125, 2005 YZ 250, 2006 YZ450F, 2010 YZ450F and this 2011 YZ450F that I will be getting tomorrow.

I paid 5500.00 for my WR450 brand new out the door last feb.