New graphics (pics) and new rear tire

Do graphics kits like that generally come with the tank graphics? Ive been looking at some and its hard to tell without seeing them actually mounted on the bike. My tank is in pretty bad shape which could easily be fixed with a kit that includes tank stickers.

Thank you. Make sure the graphic kit lists all the pieces that it comes with. Here is the one I got. It was $99 and free shipping on ebay from lytleracing

FLU DESIGNS TS1 GRAPHICS KIT

Included in this kit are the following Items:

Tank & shroud decals,

Front & rear fenders decals

Lower fork guards & upper fork tube decals

Swing arms decals

Air box decals

Number plate backgrounds

All grip black seat cover.

Thank you. Make sure the graphic kit lists all the pieces that it comes with. Here is the one I got. It was $99 and free shipping on ebay from lytleracing

FLU DESIGNS TS1 GRAPHICS KIT

Included in this kit are the following Items:

Tank & shroud decals,

Front & rear fenders decals

Lower fork guards & upper fork tube decals

Swing arms decals

Air box decals

Number plate backgrounds

All grip black seat cover.

check around on ebay, i just bought the same flu designs ts1 kit for $62 shipped to my door.

Bike looks good!

I just ordered full plastics and graphics for my 426. I chose to go with the Evo 8 set from FX, it was a close race between those and the ones I got. But I thought my bike already had enough black on it. I also got a 2011 front fender ?

Did it come with the gripper seat?

yes, it came with shroud, airbox, number plate backgrounds, two sets of swingarm graphics, (I think the one set fits a diff year bike where they changed swingarm a bit, I have an 06) two sets of fork guard graphics (same reason I suppose?), upper fork and lower fork graphics, front and rear fender graphics, and the gripper seat cover. All shipped to my door for $62. Seem to be good quality too. Fitment was pretty good also.