Oregon Street Legal WR450F?

Has anyone here converted a WR450 to a street bike recently and is it legal. I've heard different stories but want to hear from someone that's actually done it. I really want a strictly street WR450 and am looking for some pointers.

Can't speak for Oregon but here's how I was going to round out my street stuff to bring mine to federal DOT standards.

Highway dirt bikes has this nifty switch setup that'll give you a turn signal switch, hi/low beam switch and horn button in a normal street bike setup. They also have the LED flashers.

I've found several sets of flush mount LED turn signals on ebay that are pretty cheap, the headlight bulb is already a hi/low beam and a replacement pigtail with the extra lead is under $10. I'm also going to put a pressure switch on the front brake to run the brake light, I already have one on the rear brake.

I've not decided on a horn yet but since there's not a lot of room I was going to run a small pancake style horn. Nothing fancy, just legal. Just borrow an existing bolt to mount it.

Has anyone here converted a WR450 to a street bike recently and is it legal. I've heard different stories but want to hear from someone that's actually done it. I really want a strictly street WR450 and am looking for some pointers.

You should ask this question in the Northwest section. Each state is different. Ca stopped allowing conversion back in 2004:bonk:

oregon stopped in 2005. washington will start in 2012.

oregon stopped in 2005. washington will start in 2012.

Damn.

Anyone use these guys...they guarantee you can get plated.

dual sport guys dot com