HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dalonar

bad day. good day!

5 posts in this topic

So today was a horrible day at work, came home and looked at the 08 450f and decided to go for a little spin. Wow what a mood changer! there's nothing like a hassle free yami.....so glad i bought this one instead of another brand. I'd take my 1 kick start, no mess valves, and durability over any other out there.

that is all folks

You're lucky to have a riding place nearby that you can go for a quick ride after work. Not an option for me!! :thumbsup:

there's nothing like a hassle free yami.....so glad i bought this one instead of another brand. I'd take my 1 kick start, no mess valves, and durability over any other out there.

I've owned 8 dirt bikes, bought my first one when I was 20 and up until my '09 yz450f they'd all been Honda 's. The durability/reliability, dialed in suspension and just overall package are what got me to change brands. If I was buying a new bike this year, it'd be another Yamaha.

And isn't that great ? You can be having a horrible day, get out on the bike and you almost have to forget all about it. That's gotta be one of my favorite things about riding !

oh yes, even with a top end on its last leg..... first kick starts!!!! have had 7 bikes since 2002. only one honda in the bunch(never do that again) yamaha all the way!!!!!!!!