Do you like to Rock & Roll??

Dave,

Thats how he eaned his name.

He gets us all pumped up to check out cool links. Then leaves us hanging.

Pure torture, I tell you ?

I've seen some of the trails he rides too. Talk about serious pucker factor. I'd have to train hard for months just to go on a leisurely joy ride with this guy :D

Dave,

Thats how he eaned his name.

He gets us all pumped up to check out cool links. Then leaves us hanging.

Pure torture, I tell you :D

I've seen some of the trails he rides too. Talk about serious pucker factor. I'd have to train hard for months just to go on a leisurely joy ride with this guy :D

Somehow I don't think that "Torturechambers" and "a nice leisurely joy ride" are synonymous. ?

Fryboy

I'm heading to Maui for the first week of December.

If you or any other TT member lives there and has an extra bike, I'd gladly pay a rental fee and for guide service. All I've found so far is Harleys for rent.

I figured I'd ride street bikes like I did on the Big Island a couple years ago if I couldn't find an outfitting service.

All I could do when I was there was look out from the highway and wonder how gnarly the trails I couldn't see were, freeze my butt off riding up to the observatory, and dump the Fatboy over several times on the beach.

I still had the time of my life and I'm sure Maui will be just as much fun!

Any Hawaiian TT member interested please PM or email me kelly@atlantispoolco.com.

Torture, I always love your pics, keep 'em coming.

Later, Kelly

You would never want to buy one of my bikes. I think that says enough about what our bikes go thru.

As for E.G.O., You have so many posts on TT I'm thinking you spend waaaaay to much time here. You always make me laugh so I guess it's a good thing for us. Hey, anytime your in my area I'd like to extend the Aloha and take you on a ride. I can show you Hawaiian Ice Ice baby! ?