HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoxpsych

2011 YZ 450-Want to do it right!

5 posts in this topic

I just received my power tuner and want to try it out. Is there a special procedure to unplug the electrical connection on the bike so I can plug in the power tuner. I have tried to gently pull on it but it seems to want to stay plugged in. Are there tabs or something I am not utilizing?

I jacked with that thing for a little while too (did not want to break it) it is still a bit of a PITA to pry on that little tab.

I had to file down the locking pin slightly, now it slides in much easier but still holds from slight tugs.

I thought it was a pain too at first, especially since hte cap on the tuner doesn't have the tab so I didn't expect the part on the bike to have one, but was easy once i realized i had to use a screwdriver to bend the tab to get it off.