ALL TEXAS THUMPERS read this...

hey yall, i know that a while back we all tried to get a ride together, but now lets actually do this...this weekend lets ride at Texas Motoplex, a GREAT track, made for big bore thumpers!!!! its amazing! and the thumpers sound good out there, with tons of straights to get on it and let our 108db exhaust ROAR!!!he he...please post if ya wana go, i know myself, my dad and brother, motoman 393, his dad, and VERY possibly some of our friends are gonna go out there...but c`mon yall, the track is GREAT the best in the houston area...and its only 10 bucks,its AMA sanctioned...alllll right...so post if ya are gonna go, later.

-Eric

sounds like a great idea! But lets do it on Saturday, since Mother's Day is on Sunday. You know how the "better half" would get if you went riding on Mother's Day...not a pretty sight! Later,

Garrett

------------------

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!

Friendswood, TX

Where is it. I was thinking of going out and trying the new ORV in Gilmer, TX.

Can a WR guy hang out with you guys.

------------------

boxsterboy

01 WR426 WR timing, uncorked.

of course a wr can hang! shoot my first bike was a 99 xr250...my lil bro rides it now, my dad rides a basicly stock xr400, sister a xr200, and motoman393's dad rides a VERY trick xr400...so heck yea bring your trail bike! bring your go-ped, just come on out...ill try to get directions soon...later

-Eric

Hey,

Don't mean to sound stupid, where is Texas Motoplex? I know about motoman, he's in Freindswood. I'll go if it aint 200 miles away or something. I'm in Cut-N-Shoot North of Houston. Let me know.......

Hey Idan,

Here are some directions to TX Motoplex:

Directions: 59 South from Houston, go past Sugar Land, set odometer when you cross Brazos River Bridge, go 13 miles from that point to Spur 10, (flashing yellow light) go 1.5 miles to Hwy 90 (do not cross overpass), turn left on 90 go about 100 yards. The track is on the left. It is located 5 miles west of Rosenberg, Texas on Hwy 90.

It is a great track and is nearly 2 miles long (and the owner is opening up like a 1/2 mile more) Maybe we will see you there on Saturday!

Garrett

------------------

Friendswood, TX

Great to see all of you this weekend. We need to make a habbit of it.

Later,

------------------

Rick

01 YZ426F #85 Vet C

Yeah I had a BLAST! We do need to make it a habit! All you other Texas Thumpertalkers, need to come out and ride some time! Lets set a date in the summer about a month before hand so everyone can come and enjoy!

P.S. Those PC racing gloves really work I actually can type now and my fingers arent blistered and sore!

Garrett

------------------

Friendswood, TX