new chain

I am going to replace my stock chain on 426 any good ideas? I am not concerned with weight, I just want a very good reliable, chain that will run for a long time. thanks in advanced.

I am of the low maintenance school so I always run a O-Ring chain. I have a Renthal setup now that is great.

------------------

SHN

99'YZ-400 (Mine)

00' TT-R 125 (Hers)

91' KX-125 (Son #1)

93' CR-80 (Just sold it. Looking for another TTR125 for Son #2)

99' PW-80 (Son #3)

Slowrider, buy the O-Ring or X-ring unless you love adjusting chain slack all the time.

Also, you will get a lot more life out of the chain.

<FONT COLOR="navy"> If you're racing and only racing, I would buy a quality chain (D.I.D., Renthal, Regina, etc.) without O Rings or X-rings. With an O ring/X ring chain you end up losing a minute amount of power that you may benifit from if racing. Otherwise, I would recommend any O ring or X ring chain, they last much longer and do not need to be adjusted as often as a standard chain. I run O ring chains because of the wear/adjustment factor.</FONT>

------------------

~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~

I love doing maintenance, but I still believe in o-ring chains. I'm currently using a D.I.D. x-ring and love it. Very low drag. You really can't go wrong with any of the top brands of o-ring chains. D.I.D., Renthal, Regina, etc... My 02 scents!

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)