HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daniel613

2011 yz450 best price otd in socal

17 posts in this topic

hi everyone i am going to buy a 2011 yz450 best price i could get was 7599 otd for blue and 7699 otd for white here in socal , that price seems a little high to me. any imputttt

dan

i just bought a 2011 7450 otd but i live in nv and didnt pay tax.got it in sac a p.c.p. cycles

Try Fun bike Center in San Diego. They had them on sale for 6k. OTD quote i got was 7200 for blue. That was minimal hageling. I ended up buying a used 2010.

is that for a 2010? every place i called around my area (irvine) said 7599 or 7699 otd, i think they work together.

man you guys have it good for bike prices down there, Last year I was quoted over 10 grand (our cnd $ is worth more than the US $) for a 2010 otd from the local dealer and i doubt the price has chanced much.

our cnd $ is worth more than the US $

If the President has his way, everything will be.

He already had his way.

I hope QE3 isn't next...:thumbsup:

got a 2011 yzf450 red/wht two weeks ago for $7699 OTD at Performance motorsports in San Juan Capistrano in South Orange County.

got a 2011 yzf450 red/wht two weeks ago for $7699 OTD at Performance motorsports in San Juan Capistrano in South Orange County.

yep thats were i got that price, those guys seem cool, mission motosports said they would match that price. i just thought i could get it for 7400 otd but whats another 300.

It will be interesting to see how the 2012 Bike prices come in with the US dollar taking a hit.

andddddd, itz gone, crap

keep on your eye on ebay. I found several deals on there but didnt go the ebay route b/c a dealership n jersey had what I wanted for a $100 more than what was on Ebay at the time. I rather pick it up if I have the choice rather than have it shipped this is why I paid the extra $100

I also got a 2011 yzf450 red/wht two weeks ago for $7699 OTD at Performance motorsports in San Juan Capistrano in South Orange County.

If we go that clowns way, currency devaluation will be the least of our problems...

Get your copy of Rosetta Stone Speaking Chinese ready....