I got ripped off. Need to know all the differences between an 08 and 09 YZ450F

What are you CSI?

The poor guy got beat here. I don't know what his recourse is going to be.

No but when you go to purchase a bike especially from a private seller you really have to know what your looking at and what to look for. He admits he noticed the rims being mismatched on both the sellers bike and his friends, I would have instantly asked the seller right there why he swapped rims with his friend.

Also, he didnt get "beat" that awful badly, his problem is reverseable and probably resolvable with the seller.

He says that the bike was kept at his friends house because he doesn't have a garage and rarely rides.

I finally got ahold of the seller and he said that he told his friend a while back that he could take whatever he wanted off of the bike because he was going to let it get repossessed. He ended up not letting it get repo'ed and forgot that he had told him that, and didn't even realize his friend swapped the parts. He is going to bring me the bike or the parts later today to swap them back.

Problem solved.

Im glad it all worked out for ya.

I asked the owner if anything had been messed with and he said no, it's all factory stock except the exhaust, and fuel screw.

It is factory stock just from a couple different years :thumbsup:

He says that the bike was kept at his friends house because he doesn't have a garage and rarely rides.

I finally got ahold of the seller and he said that he told his friend a while back that he could take whatever he wanted off of the bike because he was going to let it get repossessed. He ended up not letting it get repo'ed and forgot that he had told him that, and didn't even realize his friend swapped the parts. He is going to bring me the bike or the parts later today to swap them back.

Problem solved.

Cool beans man, good to hear.

Problem solved.

Glad everything worked out!:thumbsup:

Well it sounds like its all going to work out, as long as the the PO actually does what he says hes going to do. So far it sounds good!!!

Problem solved.

So did he come thru and show with the parts?

So did he come thru and show with the parts?

Actually we worked out a deal for some of my cash back. I'm happy with the outcome.

My question did the bike run and turn good?