HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MountainMax

2012 WR450 Questions

5 posts in this topic

What do you think our chances are on getting a fuel injection version this summer, I certainly hope we do so I can get one and sell my 06, I love fuel injection and think it`s time to upgrade my wr, as long as I can still get a street kit on her legally, I love riding her on the roads to all my favorite riding spots....... What do you guys think

Well I hope so.

Yamaha will lose sales if they don't.

I still think the WR is an awesome bike, but it's time for an upgrade.

Surely not another year's wait!

Come on Yamaha!

People are screaming for it, like a spoilt kid wanting an icecream!

:thumbsup:

I'd be looking at the off-road satellite team bikes later in the summer to see if anything pops up.

Unless you need a light you can always buy a YZ and split the cases and toss in some different gears. I will probably do this if a new WR doesn't drop.

I hope not! I don't want EFI, not when I've got my carb working this well! The main reason I don't want EFI is you lose to much fuel capacity with the fuel pump sitting in the fuel tank. That, and I want my bikes to be easy to repair. Your results may vary! Maniac