yz426 homemade flag mount

Im headed to little sahara for snake hunt in about a week so I needed a whip to ride... after looking around online I decided I didnt want one that mounted on my swing arm (how stupid is that) and have to drill a hole in my fender to zip ty it to keep it from wrapping around my wheel... And I didnt like the idea of spending $44 for one that sits on top of my fender from hinesracingf.com (good design but seems like it woould bounce on my fender and get on my nerves) so i decided to figure something else out and this is what i did...

flagmount007.jpg

flagmount006.jpg

I work at a 4wd performance shop and we always have random stuff layng around and I found a couple brackets for mounting limiting straps so i decided to take the cutting wheel and do some timming nd thjis is what i came out with

flagmount004.jpg

works pretty good and it was free!?

Sweet design man!!! I HATE the mounts that bolt onto the swing arm (I actually have them) and my flags break aalll the time and i also didnt want to drill a hole into my fender either. I was in glamis a couple weeks ago and my flag kept breaking so i decided to get a broken one and tie it into my camelbak. it works pretty good except for it hits your helmet sometimes. But i really like your design you should start selling them

Nice design! I for one LOVE swingarm mounts :/ but this is a good idea... Not for me though, im short and have to swing my leg nice and wide just to get over the seat of my 426 ? so I'd break this baby off in a heartbeat! But it looks really clean!