HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonesy920

Michelin S-12

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can get a set of s-12's, in stock ? Everyone I've called has them back ordered :) If I can't find them this week I'm going to try the Trelleborgs....

I ordered my next set a couple of weeks ago and they say I wont get them until September! I guess the magazine article rated them so high that everyone is trying them. :)

120/90/18 is the same tire. Give Motosport a call and they will explain why the measurements are funky. 1-888-676-8853 :)

I will bring my tow strap when we ride again. I never run lower than 8 psi in the rear 10 psi front and only on mud tracks without rocks. That sounds like it will be dangerously low to me. :)

Call Southhaven and talk to Mike. They had a whole bunch in stock the last time I checked. 662-393-2877

They've got them at Seattle Cycle Center. http://seattlecycle.com/ I'm picking up a set tomorrow night. They give me a pretty good price, about $50 per tire plus tax. If you have no luck anywhere else, PM me and let's see if we can come up with a solution. (maybe I pick them up and ship them to you, or something like that.)

I have to pipe in and add my link :D

www.swmototires.com

$58.00 to your door no shipping if you buy two or more tires.

I am finding the Maxxis lasting axactly the same as the S-12 and has better hook up on hard surface. Good summer tire give it a try. S-12 for winter all the way though. :)