HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sjw

E-line pipe guard

8 posts in this topic

anybody have a pipe guard from E-line ? it looks like it will save the header pipe from damage.I ordered one today so I will get back with a report.anyone else have one? hows the fit and protection ?

Put mine on last weekend after damaging my header It looks good and fits perfect :):D.. BTW Pacific Crest Pipe repairs did awesome work, I sent the pipe in on Monday and had it back on Thurs... :D :D

Jonesy920, where did you get that E-line pipe guard? Where is that pipe repair place? I would like to get a dent removed from my WB tapered header, but I dont know of any one that could do it. :)

so does e-line make muffler guards? I am in bad need of some kind of guard for mine, mine is brand new and after my last ride the muffler looks like my neighbors 3-year old found a hammer and went to town on it

P8135163_small.jpg