oh my booty

just took my new 11 out and one of many things i noticed is the freaking seat is like a 2x4 warped in cloth .have u guys changed your seats ?

second thing is that intake is load .thought bike had two pipes .this is no honda and is going to take some time getting use to.

ive been using a recluse clutch for years and now so today i stalled bike a million times learning how to use a clutch.

well a nothing money cant fix, still love my first yama

just took my new 11 out and one of many things i noticed is the freaking seat is like a 2x4 warped in cloth .have u guys changed your seats ?

In China, there are different levels of comfort you can buy when riding a train, like first class vs. coach. The ones called the "hard seats" are known as "YZ" class. No known connection.

When Brad Lackey went to Czechoslovakia to train with the CZ factory team, the mechanics rolled the bikes out one day, filled them with gas (2.4 gallons IIRC), and removed the seats. They were then told to ride them until the ran out of fuel. There's a hint there. And no, I haven't changed mine.