2000 yz426f

Spent about $600 on engine parts, new plastics, and graphics that'll almost match my 05. That and the powdercoating. I'm dying waiting already. I can't wait to reassemble the new to me 2000 yz426. I have a 02 426 sub frame and also have a 02 yz250f seat from a parts bike. Does anyone know if they'll fit my 2000 yz426?

The sub frame will fit, but I don't know about the seat...

Hey dylan, did you get that bike fixed yet?

I wanted to say that your 426 is very nice! You got it for a steal too.. I just picked up a 99 yz400f for $1500 for my birthday, thing runs like a beast and is in same condition your bike is in. Please post up picks once you are done, Id love to see it!

I will be sure to do that. Give me about 3 weeks. I'll Probly start a new thread once i rebuild it with plenty of pics and details.

I will be sure to do that. Give me about 3 weeks. I'll Probly start a new thread once i rebuild it with plenty of pics and details.

Cool. Would like to see that. Good luck!

Hey dylan, did you get that bike fixed yet?

Nope when I inspected the Top-end cylinder was trashed because the bearings took it with em'. It REALLY STINKS too because I had a big-bore kit... :thumbsup: I'm getting tired of working on bikes for sure though....