had some fun

On friday they have street legal drag racing at the local drag track. Well i put my sm rims on with 15/45 gears and went (best time) 13.517 sec and 95.03 mph on a stock wrf450 :)

Can't believe that all those other TT viewers didn't give you a :)

Not bad for a dual sported, sweet potato (yam aha) dirt bike. :D

Was that your personal best time or class best time? Did you earn a trophy? :D

Ya thats great but will it beat a CRF

:D:):D

Ya thats great but will it beat a CRF

LMFAO. And just when everybody thought it didn't matter about the drag races, the truth comes out.

Gixxer guy, thats about a half a second quicker and 5 mph more than I'd of guessed for an ET and top speed in the quarter.

Way to go man!! :)

It may not be as quick as the Suzy's but I bet it'll leave 'em in the dust on a tightass road with a bunch of close proximity switchbacks.

Thanks for the post, now put this on the red side and see what they can come up with, LOL.

I'll let you know in 2 weeks at the next meet when a buddy show's up on his 03 crf with sm rims and tires. :) ps the gixer did 11.02

Gixxer guy, thats about a half a second quicker and 5 mph more than I'd of guessed for an ET and top speed in the quarter.

Ditto.

Very impressive. How cool was it temperature-wise? Were you at or near the redline through the trap?

DAMN!! I would have guessed at somewhere around 15 to 16 in the quarter. That's really cool. :):D