HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoman808

7735.00 10 otd 450r

19 posts in this topic

just left local dealer the offered me 7735.00 out the door on a 2010 .is this a good deal or is there room for dealing. also told me 2011 is 8435.00 otd .what do you guys think?

I got mine for 7200 OTD saturday. could have gotten the 2010 for 6800 OTD. That was in PA

'10 paid 6200 otd last november.

Honestly I think the guys prices are way over what they should be.

called every shop around and 7500 for a 10 and 8000 for an 11.still seems high not sure where else to look

I don't think being in nevada it should be this high, are you near reno or vegas? Try getting a bike in utah. That's where I got mine.

But i also heard prices on the 10 went up because some stupid rebate was over, but I would demand a good price. lol

where are you guys getting these deals. i cant get my dealer under 8000.00

Im in California and I couldnt get any below 8000 OTD either. All these guys are in different states so I dont know what their fees/taxes are. Sales tax here is about 10%.

In NY state, plus $175.00 prep and setup so 7374.00 OTD

Model $$List Price $$Our Price AVAILABILITY

YZ 450F WHITE/BLACK $8,250 $7,199 IN STOCK

BLUE/WHITE $8,150 $7,100 IN STOCK

I think that anything under $7500 OTD (Tax and setup) would be a pretty good deal. It varies allot by state and by time of year. Unfortunately it is spring so demand and prices are at their highest, if it was November or December in states that do not have year round riding I think under $7000 would be a good deal. If price is a huge deal you might try and find a used 2010 there are a few barely used ones popping up on craigslist now for around $6000 in my area.

friend paid 78xx.xx OTD for a 2011 from the dealer i believe othgdave925 was talking about.

In NY state, plus $175.00 prep and setup so 7374.00 OTD

Model $$List Price $$Our Price AVAILABILITY

YZ 450F WHITE/BLACK $8,250 $7,199 IN STOCK

BLUE/WHITE $8,150 $7,100 IN STOCK

but then NY wants reg and tax.