HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew Rokit

WestVirginia
JMX in Roane County,W.V.

1 post in this topic

JET MOUNTAIN-X:A 6 to 7 mile hybrid track.Part C.C./Hare,M.X.,G.P.,and MOUNTAIN(mini hill climbs and descents,one hill is close to 80 yards)This is a very fun and challenging loop,beautiful scenery.Private camping.Affordable daily rates,group rates,and private,yearly,unlimited use,memberships.Call 304-577-9233

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By blackwaterforever
      Anyone know of any snowmobile races around the North East? I have rode sleds my entire life, and if I can find some races I was thinking of buying a new one. Thanks for any info.
    • By pbabrams
      Go to http://mdcompriders.org/index.php for more event information!!
    • By avc8130
      Looking to head down to Hatfield McCoy sometime in 2010. My riding buddies and I have been talking about it forever, it is time to just DO it.
      Where should we go, where should we stay?
      Advice?
      ac
    • By scott_01_xr400
      planning my first trip to Hatfield McCoy. Not sure what the terrain is like. Anyone running a trials tire here ? I run trials for Colorado rocks and roots.
      If you are running a trials tire here, let me know. If you have NOT ever tried a trials tire on your dirt bike, do not post here advising me that it is not a good idea. (Those running trials tires will know why)
    • By gasser303
      www.amadistrict5.com
      d5 hs has a good looking series this year-- new promoters and tracks put together a full season of events. come out and race with us this year!