Bolt kit to have?

Just got a 426 and friends of mine have told me that they rattle lots, so one thing is lock tight any bolt you put back on or replace after it rattles out. Second is go get a bolt kit to have all the extras on hand when riding.

So my question is what bolt kit is the right one to get for a 426 owner, thanks.

Just got a 426 and friends of mine have told me that they rattle lots, so one thing is lock tight any bolt you put back on or replace after it rattles out. Second is go get a bolt kit to have all the extras on hand when riding.

So my question is what bolt kit is the right one to get for a 426 owner, thanks.

LOL can't remember last time I had a fastener rattle loose. Not a bad idea to keep a couple of the more common size for spares but how about pre-ride inspection to make sure things are in order?

so would those be common bolt sizes on a 426? 6mm?

Yup I would think so

Dont forget some long ones they are tricky to find laying around get a handfull they should be used for exhausts

I forget the brand name, but MotoSport sells a few kits. I ordered the "small jap" kit that has like 60-75 assorted fastners. Cheap & handy.