HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2in2out

Applied Racing Triple clamps and SUB mount stabilizers

2 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, or in the suspension forum, but I'll test the waters here.

I'm looking to get Applied Racings Factory Triple Clamp set for my 07 WR450. I looked at Applied's web site, but couldn't find a SUB mount ready triple clamp for the WR. I could find an adapter for the YZ Applied Triples, but not the WR.

I checked Scotts and GPR to cross reference for any adapters for Applied clamps in a SUB mount. No dice.

Has anyone put a Scotts/GPR stabilizer SUB mounted with Applied Triple clamps on a 07-11 WR? How did you do it? P/N's would be nice, pics helpful too.

It sounds like you are set on Applied, but have you looked at BRP? http://www.brpmoto.com/

I have their Sub Mount w/ Scotts on my 426 and they make really nice stuff. I know the make them for the newer 07+ WR's so you might want to look into them as well.