03 wr450 odo seal for flatlandracing spacer

I have a flatland racing spacer ordered to get rid of the stock odo set up but I can't seem to find specific info on the seal I need to order to run the spacer.

can some one help?

It's the same seal on the inside of the odo-drive (at least on a 07). If you can gently pry it out without damaging it, reuse it in the Flatland unit. Otherwise, buy a new one from your dealer - I seem to remember it being about 5 bucks.

I actually just hauled the old seal out and cleaned it up and its in great shape so I'll be able to re-use it. However I was at the dealer this morning and they only show the entire odo assembly and not a seperate seal. I'll have to check online to see if the microfiche for later years has the seal seperate just in case down the road.

cheers!

I actually just hauled the old seal out and cleaned it up and its in great shape so I'll be able to re-use it. However I was at the dealer this morning and they only show the entire odo assembly and not a seperate seal. I'll have to check online to see if the microfiche for later years has the seal seperate just in case down the road.

cheers!

A good way to confirm that would be to check Flatland's site to see if your unit is the same as the one used by the 06+ WR's. If so, then buy the seal for the 06+ bikes. They are sold separately - that was the route I took after munching my seal trying to remove it from the odo drive.