oil leaking from clutch push lever

Just had my whole engine rebuilt. started and runs fine with no leaks. Changed the oil for the first time and now oil is leaking from my clutch push lever. Could the seal be down too far? It looks like there is an oil port right at the bottom where the seal would sit at the bottom of the cup that holds it. I guess the oil circulates and lubricates the push lever bearing which is below the seal. During the rebuild, the opening got bent inward a little so the top lip is a little out of round but I don't think the area where the seal is, is out of round.

Oil is delivered under pressure to the left end of the main shaft. It passes from there to the output shaft by way of two holes drilled into the bore for the clutch release arm. If you have a leak there, it's because either the seal or the shaft (or the bore) has been damaged. I don't think the seal can be inserted too deeply.

I'm guess the first thing to do is to replace the seal. I'm looking at the manual and it looks like I can remove the clutch pressure plate then back out the push rods 1 & 2, then lift out the push lever, then the seal. Is this correct?

I'm guess the first thing to do is to replace the seal. I'm looking at the manual and it looks like I can remove the clutch pressure plate then back out the push rods 1 & 2, then lift out the push lever, then the seal. Is this correct?

Yup..

Thank you GR. I hope this brand new case is not damaged too bad to hold the oil in.