HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hopper Show

pro circuit levers

9 posts in this topic

the stronger they get, the more likely you are to just break the perch instead.

Years ago i finally ponied up for ASV's...and that was the last dollar i ever needed to spend on levers. it was a WISE investment.

yeah i love the way those look too. i am trying to understand why i "need" them opposed to just more of a factory replacement. what makes them the bees knees? i notice the clutch lever has integrated hot start lever. is that a plug and play with the wr hot start, or is there some sort of modification needle to the cable or elsewhere?

they are plug and play.. the trick is that they are hinged with a spring to bend BACKWARDS. they will bend all the way backwards on themselves, and spring back. try to break THAT

ASV's are the way to go... Have put them on every bike and ATV I've owned!

thats the plan :cheers:

you guys like acerbis hand guards with the metal bar?

i am kinda really diggin the look of moose contour guards, but never ran moose. anybody have these? i am thinking black bars with blue plastice or white plastic. so many choices. :ride: