Quick Suspension Question

Okay so i have looked in the manual that i downloaded from the site and i can not find the stock clicker settings for the forks or the rear shock. Does anybody know the exact settings for a 2006 yz450f suspension i need a starting point. I dont really care about the shock preload i just need to know how many turns out for compression and rebound. Thanks

Here are mine, you can use them if you like. I use this set up for MX on my 06.

All clicker settings are referred to from the fully wound in (clockwise) position. So if its 10 clicks, that’s 10 clicks out (counter clockwise) from the fully wound in position.

Forks:

Compression, 10 clicks out

Rebound, 4 clicks out

Forks slide up in the clamps to 8mm (which is 3mm higher than the index line on the forks.

Shock:

Race Sag, 101.5 to 102mm

High Speed compression, 5/16th of a turn out (from all the way in) which is basically a hair more than a quarter turn out.

Compression, 8

Rebound, 4

Okay so i have looked in the manual that i downloaded from the site and i can not find the stock clicker settings for the forks or the rear shock.
Fork settings are on page 3-34 and 35, and the shock settings begin on page 3-38.

Thanks guys i just needed a starting point. and gray i was looking in the wrong section i thought that i saw somewhere that you posted that it was in section 2 so thats where i was looking:banghead: