HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
podyYFZ450

Florida
Anyone on here from Central/SW FL?

3 posts in this topic

I'm a newb from Fort Myers area. Looking for people to ride with. I've been going to a track every Thursday for the past month or so. Last two times I went to Bartow MX, before that I went to L-Cross. Anyone on here ride in this area?

I think most of the better FLA tracks are central and North, where do you live?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By AAJAKE
      Long time member here that just started racing a 13 rmz 450. Here's a link to one of my gopros so you can see what kind of racing I'm doing. Go to my channel for more.
      Anyway I just got this Rmz which seems all stock except a yoshimura full pipe. During yesterday's event it started "pinging" really bad under a load and overheated at the finish of the race. This was the first time I've ran regular gas and not non-ethanol so I'd like to blame it on that, but I'm thinking it also may be lean because of the pipe. How do I make it run richer?
    • By egirl
      The 41st Annual Straight Arrow Enduro Feb 26th 2017
      http://www.floridatrailriders.org/uploads/flyer/17_season/2017-CFTR-Enduro-Flyer-022617.pdf
      Approximately 75 miles Single Loop Trail
      Gas and Aux Gas not at Camp Gas Trailer available to transport
      Sanctioned by:
      FTR and AMA NO FIRES OR PIT RIDING!
      Pre-entry .................$65.00
      Entry (Day of Event).....$65.00
      INCLUDES FORESTRY STAMP!!
      Registration & Inspection:
      Sun 7-8:30 AM Riders Meeting: Sun 8:30 am Key Time: Sun 9:00 am
      $10 Camping Fee Limited campsites available
      Spark Arrestor Required Come Street Legal Forest Roads Will Be Used
      Questions - Call Dave Nagle 407-222-0050
    • By Florida_TrailRide
      I'm trying to figure out why my CRF450r is overheating so bad, I don't know if I should get a higher pressure cap, a water pump rebuild kit, or what I'm stumped i have read so many forums and can't figure it out, I live in Florida and mainly trail ride. 
    • By bronc3
      Any one up for ridin' local today? Beaulies and I are riding for a couple hours this afternoon in South Zero Gulch.
      VerticalHP?
    • By RaceMX84
      I am looking to take our toy hauler down to florida this winter with the bikes and stay for about a month or so. Im thinking the middle of january to middle of feb. Anyway, any campounds reccomended in the area that have somewhat long term camping and would be open to someone having bikes in the campground. Of course i would't ride them in the camp ground and they would be kept in the toy hauler, but i wouldnt want to deal with dirty looks for a month.
      What would be awesome would be a riding area in the orlando area that has full hookup camping, whether it be a track or a ORV park or something of the sorts. I want to stay in the orlando area, as its located pretty centrally between about 4 or 5 tracks. I plan on riding atleast 3 or 4 times a week.