Did I get hosed or what?

&%$#@!???? That Powersports sight is AWESOME! Didn't check around (my stupidity), ordered all my parts for my toasted 426 from them yesterday!

Then looking thru my Competition Accessories cat last night noticed the pistion's about $20 less! And they can suppy all OEM too!

So... checked out hlsm this morning...

Piston PS - $159.09, hlsm - $141.34

3rd gear ps- 40.09, hlsm - 33.22

3rd pinion ps- 62.09, hlsm - 51.83

rings - ps 27.09, hlsm - 22.28

freeking circlips! ps - .59, hmls .15!!!!

I coulda saved over $80 on my $550 order!

What's the deal???? what's a good price on a 426 piston????? I'm gonna call ps & @#%^% today & see if I can cancel my order!

Has anyone BOUGHT anything from Power Source??

North County Yamaha will usually beat HLSM prices also. If you're interested in checking, there number is (800) 225-1629.

They're in Ca. so remember the time difference.

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

OK! Feeling better! I just called Power Sports to see what da heck is going on - I just got a price of 159.28 for the piston from my local dealer - and they were more than helpful & very willing to discount their prices.

Their price is going to be about $125 for the piston, $21 for the rings...

The sales rep is going to adjust my order & call me back with the prices for each item.

They explained that the prices on the 'net are not discounted at all if their dealer cost is under $100.

So... I guess we'de better call the guys, not order online.

But - with this great customer service, I'll definately be back.

I called Competition Accessories with all the part numbers and the guy gave me an extra discount for already having the numbers. I got the stuff in about a week too.

Usually, if you quote them (any of the above mentioned) a price offered by someone else, they try and beat that price on most items.

------------------

00 YZ426F

01 TT-R125L (my son's)

91 CR125

83 YZ490

74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)