HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueberg17

Hack a LeoVince?

7 posts in this topic

Picked up a free LeoVincex3(+ extra baffles) from a buddy that was going to throw it away:banana:

Its for a trx450 quad, and I have a yz450 bike... so oblviously it won't fit...

but i was thinking of using the end cap and riveting it to the stock can. Or is it worth more to just sell it and buy a Lexx end cap?

It kinda depends what condition the muffler is in. I got my Lexx endcap on ebay for $94 shipped to my door. If i were you, i would just sell the Leo Vince and get the Lexx endcap. Chances are that the Leo Vince endcap wont fit your current muffler body. Fit and finish of my Lexx endcap is really top notch.

The measurements are close... but you're probably right.

anyone have guess what it's worth used?

The measurements are close... but you're probably right.

anyone have guess what it's worth used?

How much was it brand new? I'd guess it'd be worth about half of what it was worth when new, that is if it's still in perfect condition.

It kinda depends what condition the muffler is in. I got my Lexx endcap on ebay for $94 shipped to my door. If i were you, i would just sell the Leo Vince and get the Lexx endcap. Chances are that the Leo Vince endcap wont fit your current muffler body. Fit and finish of my Lexx endcap is really top notch.

Sounds like the more logical thing to me as well. Sorta like the right tool for the job argument. You dont want ruin the Leo and not be able to use it or sell it. Sell it and get something along the lines of the Lexx cap. Although there I have yet to see a very detained review of it here, many seem to be pleased. Sell it :thumbsup:

Short Lexx review. I got the Lexx endcap for my '08. With the 08 and 09 endcap, it removes one of the baffles and really lets the engine breath better. They come with 2 outlet sizes, a removeable spark arrestor, and a removeable silencer. Fit and finish is excellent.