Wanted, WR 400F stock exhaust system.

Greg,

I'm not sure about that and would like to see. I tried removing some discs and the power went away, but it wasn't much quieter.

So maybe I can run the YZ pipe and have some power and a little less noise. ?

bill: i run a '00 YZ426 header & pipe on my '00WR & love it. it makes great power & i've always wondered why more guys don't go this route rather than spend $300 - $500 on aftermarket; especially when there are so many available YZ pipes from moto boys who upgrade. the only problem? it's LOUD!! bobwombat

I have a stock complete system from a 99WR. It has about an hour or two on it, baffle never removed.

I would like to trade the silencer for a YZ unit or sell the complete sytem, to buy a quieter system for my WR. I'm running a White Bros E-Series currently.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

$150 from the head to tailpipe, plus shipping. I'm on the east coast, so is Kevin.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

Ol 89er. You can have my complete exhaust system for $100.00 plus shipping. It has about 100 miles on it and is like new. Let me know. Mick

------------------

2000 Wr, YZ Timed,James Dean carb settings:),fastline cr routing brakeline, YZ exhaust, YZ seat, IMS tank and much more.