03 WR 450 cutting out

I have a sick WR450

03, YZ cams, M4 exhaust, ZipTy fuel air screw,

The bike was running perfect at the race a couple of weeks ago, washed it and put it up. Got it out yesterday to ride and it is cutting out as I roll on the throttle and try to hold a steady speed, kinda like when the pilot is stopped up but worse! I took the carb off and cleaned it. It didn't help so I switch it with another from a bike that is running perfect. It did NOT help!!!

I switched the coil and it helped a small bit, I can get it wide open now and it will clean up.

I switched the cdi and it didn't help!!

Help!

What are the odds the drain hole in the head is stopped up and there's water in the plug hole?

Not good since I put in a new plug. Plus I have an Ims tank so it's hard to get water in there. But thanks

Go through all your electrical connections, just a hunch with the washing....

I have tried everything except switching the stator's. And the harness.

Fresh gas??? Water in gas???

Other than that, if you know someone with the same bike as it sounds, try a stator swap.

I know I had an issue with a connection at the starter relay under my seat on my 07. Found it by wiggling connections. Ended up taking a little tinfoil to fix it....

Valve clearances and timing good ?

I do have an 04 here.

Yesterday before I posted I swapped.....

Gas

Carb

Coil cap

CDI

This morning I swapped the stator and it helped a tiny bit.

Found a burnt pin in the plug for the power side. Fixed it,

I put my stator, coil, CDI, rectafier on th 04 and it runs perfect "well it could use some tuining on the on carb" but it didn't miss a beet!

I think it is in the wiring harness!:thumbsup: