Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ttr250dude

Pics of white rear fender?

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any pics of a white rear fender on a blue YZF? I really like the look of the red hondas with white rear fender and number plates. I'm curious how it would look on a blue Yami. Thanks.

search for the yamaha picture thread, there are a few in there. And btw it looks very good.

Edit, here is the thread: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743244

and why not, here is an example from the thread:

TeamCrucifixBikeLeftSide.jpg

looks like it was originally a special edition white and they added the blue shrouds and fender, It looks great tho!

I like the way it looks but heres the catch: I've got full side plate number graphics with a black background. So my number plates appear to be black other than the trim and numbers. I suppose i could get the white fender and if i dont like the black number plates i could get a second pair of plates and just put black numbers on them...

Go to rocky mountain ATV mc and buy it through them.

Also i'll throw up a pic of my 06 with a 10' fender

It looks like the '10 fender is smaller than the '08 fender. Is that right?

Not that I know of it is about the same size just diff styles. I had to narrow the 10' fender to fit my bike but just on the back tabs and sides not sure if its because the 06 is narrower or because the sub frame is bent... most likely a little of both. I don't have graphics.... yet. but here is somewhat of a pic... its kinda hard to see being as its taken from the front but it looks super nice. I can't take a better pic cause its tore apart right now.

IMG_6254.jpg

Thanks 4 the pics. Sledtrash, if u have an 08-09 your gonna have a heck of a time gettin the right number plate graphic on properly. Just a heads up.

Thanks 4 the pics. Sledtrash, if u have an 08-09 your gonna have a heck of a time gettin the right number plate graphic on properly. Just a heads up.

On the side number plate of the front one?

Also I threw the engine in it last night so I'll be putting it back together and I'll take some pics of it. I'll reinstall the blue front fender so you can see what it looks like. Also I bought a new pair of side shrouds and cut my old ones so they look like a ktm side panels going straight up for termination. So I don't think any number sticker will fit.

I like the fenders, thats my next up grade. Thank you posted that photo.

On the side number plate of the front one?

The number plate that covers the silencer is the one that's gonna give u the most trouble.

I like the fenders, thats my next up grade. Thank you posted that photo.

Just so you know you will have to mod the 10' fenders to fit. The front holes are diff and the back doesn't match up at all. Just a heads up.

Can you post a couple pics of the rear from underneath?

Are you talking to me? Do u wants pics of the rear fender bolts? I'll take pics tomorrow if i can remember.

Ok so I put the plastic's on for now I still gotta run some wiring but I took some photos for you maybe a better look.

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg

Where the back bolts hook in I had to trim the plastic.... it was like 3/8" thick and the little metal catches for the bolts were only like 3/16" so I trimmed the plastic so the fender didn't want to bow up.

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

Ok and on these I had to trim on the under side of the fender on the left side looking towards the front of the bike. And the cardboard you see is my template for the cover I'll have to make to make up for the different style of air box.

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

And just a pic from the rear.

IMG_6514.jpg

I'm considering painting the light pod white or buying a yamaha one and painting it white. not sure yet. but I hope that you can see what it looks like with at least a partially blue bike.

Ok so I put the plastic's on for now I still gotta run some wiring but I took some photos for you maybe a better look.

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

Your rearfender/sidepanel combo actually almost look better than stock 2010 ! Great work ! :cheers: