Show Off Your Sreet Legal pics!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of your bikes are so clean lol

I don't have a nice "clean" pic of mine right now, but here's my '09 WR450 with a Cali plate.

Cancer-Ride.jpg

What do you have OP?

You do not have a '09 with a Cali plate. It is a figment of your imagination:busted:

lol That's what everyone keeps telling me kenshaw ?

stlhooked: Yes. The 8" HID's put off much more light then OEM. The only "problem" with it is that there's no Hi/Low beam. I don't mind because I avoid the pavement as much as possible.

State of Michigan is very easy to street legal a MX bike. They just want our yearly registration money.

A lot of counties also only require a headlight to ride ORV's along the road edge, to encourage tourism for remote areas.

I thought new WRs (except the underpowered 250) weren't street legal?

If NOT, how the hell do you guys get them plated? I saw one of you guys was from Cali??

I'm in the hunt for a very capable dual sport, and if you can plate a wr in Cali, I should have no problemo. Correcto?

None of these bikes came street legal, nor should they really be street legal. That's the point of the thread, and why a street legal wr450 is so great and so rare. They are like unicorns.

Mine came street legal in Australia, it has everything key ignition,mirrors ,horn , indicators, high low beam, chainguard ,reflectors, compliance plate. So easy just to leave home on the bike and hit the trails.