Handelbars online

Im looking for the Renthal Jimmy Button bars. WWW.rockymountainmc.com has them listed for 64.99, but they're outa stock, due to the fire at the Renthal factory. I found them in stock at WWW.MXsouth.com but they want 89.99 for them. Does anybody know of an online supplier with great prices? Thanks

Mike

Oh yea, I meant to write "handlebars"

[This message has been edited by flyinguitars (edited 04-16-2001).]

MXSouth will match price sometimes, if you ask.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

<font color="navy">Check out these guys. Magics They'll ship to you. Located in South eastern Michigan. Very reputable. That's where I bought my Jimmy Button handle bars too.

------------------

~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~

Thanks guys,

Before I got back and read your replys, I found the bars at http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/assets/html/homepage.asp I paid 64.99 for them and they claim that they shipped them yesterday right after I ordered them. They also sent me an email with a confirmation number to track the shipping. Teamtoxic, how much did you pay for your bars?

Mike

[This message has been edited by flyinguitars (edited 04-17-2001).]

<font color="navy">I paid $75 for mine at Magic Racing. I was sure I could have found them a bit cheaper online, but I was going riding the next day so I didn't have time to wait for a shipment, however they do NEXT DAY delivery at least here in MI. I just drove the hour there and picked them up.

------------------

~~~~~YaMaHaFoUrTwOsIx~~~~~

[This message has been edited by teamtoxic (edited 04-17-2001).]