HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MontrealDev

where to ride in and around montreal?

12 posts in this topic

Hey Riders,

I just bought a 2000 YZ 426 and im looking for places in and around montreal and ontario to really open up my new macine ..lol

One of my favorite sand pits got shut down and now they seize your ride ,so if some of you can give me some kick ass places to ride id really apreciate it ...please help!!!lol

and if you live near me e mail me for a ride ...later .

If you feel like going for a large car ride you can go to Gopher Dunes in Tilsonburg.. Just past Toronto.. It's a cool Sand Track, and there is a good bush trail if you want a break from that.. it's CMRC just so you know in advance.

Salut!

Is it Riviere Beaudette you are talking about? That used to be the place at this time of the season but I didn't rode there in quite some time.

Have you check for Rougemont? There used to be some good spot there too.

Or you can join us, I'm going back to Rimouski tomorrow, not too close to Montreal but very nice tracks...

Later!

Guy

Hey Ontario Rider, I used to ride at Gopher when I lived in Waterloo. I am now living in Utah where we have an abundance of riding areas (At least for now. It is a constant battle with the Enviro Whackos out here). :)

------------------

SHN

99'YZ-400 (Mine)

00' TT-R 125 (Hers)

91' KX-125 (Son #1)

93' CR-80 (Just sold it. Looking for another TTR125 for Son #2)

99' PW-80 (Son #3)

[This message has been edited by enmerdeur (edited 04-13-2001).]

Hey

I'm another ontario rider, still riding at Gopher, its an okay track, but i find it gets boring. Jumps are too small, but good practice for endurance. Hopefully i'll be there tommorrow.

Chris no. 48 cmrc

Hi Chris.. yah the sand is not really a jumping track but it is excellent practice. Have you ever been to Rodney???? let me know if you're interested, It's about 20 minutes west of London. The track is a lot more challenging than Gopher, and you can get all the air you desire, or have the guts to give. Get's bulldozed every spring, cleaned up etc. Just a private ravine.. but it's cool.

Originally posted by Ontario Rider:

Hi Chris.. yah the sand is not really a jumping track but it is excellent practice. Have you ever been to Rodney???? let me know if you're interested, It's about 20 minutes west of London. The track is a lot more challenging than Gopher, and you can get all the air you desire, or have the guts to give. Get's bulldozed every spring, cleaned up etc. Just a private ravine.. but it's cool.

Hey guys, thanks for the help and when i head up to toronto this summer ill check them out ....Can anybody Else help me find a place near Quebec..lol Later

Hey Ryan Cooper .

Thanks man ...I will let you knopw what i find and what there like if i go ....I just found a winter indoor track about 45 minutes from here .....a little late lol ....

thanks again ...later

Hey Guys! Were any of you at Yamachiche last weekend? 21/22 ( Buddy Ford riding school ) Was there myself with my freshly put together '99 400. Was nervous at first from 20 year layoff but felt that I did progress somewhat on Sunday.

[This message has been edited by Hugh LePage (edited 04-23-2001).]